CHC Navigation announces Full Year 2022 Results
Shanghai, China - April 20, 2023 - CHC Navigation | CHCNAV [Huace:300627.SZ] has announced its financial results for the fiscal year 2022, covering the period from January 1, 2022 to December 31, 2022.
2022 Financial Highlights
- The Company reported revenue of CNY2.24 billion, up 17.50% year-over-year.
- Net profit attributable to shareholders of the Company reached CNY361 million, up 22.69% year-over-year, and net profit attributable to shareholders of the Company excluding non-recurring gains and losses hit CNY284 million, up 23.29% year-over-year.
- Achieved a gross profit margin of 56.64%, an increase of 2.00% year-over-year.
- R&D investment of CNY 403 million, up 21.11% year-over-year. A high level of R&D investment was maintained, with the ratio of R&D investment to revenue being 18.02%.
- Domestic market revenue of CNY1.75 billion, up 10.14% year-over-year, and international market revenue of CNY487 million, up 54.56% year-over-year.
2023 Forward Looking Guidance
- For the full year of 2023, the Company expects to report revenue of CNY2.8 billion, up 25.21% year-over-year, and net profit attributable to shareholders of the Company of CNY450 million, up 24.61% year-over-year.
The cash dividend amount for 2022 is approximately CNY145 million (subject to review and approval at the 2022 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders).
Disclaimer and Caution
This document is an excerpt from the 2022 Annual Report Chinese Edition ("2022年年度报告") and the announcements published in the Chinese version shall prevail. The complete Chinese version of the "2022 Annual Report" is available at www.cninfo.com.cn.
The forward-looking statements regarding the Company's performance in 2023 are subject to change and actual results may vary due to potential risks and uncertainties. Please note that the operating target does not serve as the Company's earnings forecast for 2023.
Investors are advised to exercise caution and acknowledge the risks associated with investing.
CHC Navigation (CHCNAV) creates innovative GNSS navigation and positioning solutions to make customers' work more efficient. CHCNAV products and solutions cover multiple industries such as geospatial, construction, agriculture and marine. With a presence across the globe, distributors in more than 120 countries and more than 1,600 employees, today CHC Navigation is recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies in geomatics technologies.
For more information about CHC Navigation [Huace:300627.SZ], please visit: https://www.chcnav.com/about-us/overview